The health care sector is one of the nation’s vital services and hosts unique security challenges that require innovative risk management solutions. Professional security planning, prevention, and protection are required to mitigate and respond appropriately to specific security vulnerabilities.
Egypt Security Group Company (ESG) meets the needs of hospitals and clinics with dedicated, quality security programs that provide full-service solutions and value, taking security and safety needs, hospital objectives, and cost control into consideration.
ESG brings to its clients an integrated approach to security that provides a range of services and proven reliability to meet both the conventional and extended security needs of the health care institutions. Our approach to security is comprehensive, focusing on threat/risk assessments, situation analysis, and proactive planning to identify and mitigate potential risks. By combining the right people, processes, and technology, we can design programs that deliver effective resource and asset management and reflect security best practices and health care considerations:
Our security services are tailored to meet the specific and individual needs of our health care institution clients. Following are some of the services included in our health care security programs.
- Facility protection and patrols
- Visitor monitoring and assistance
- Security command center monitoring
- Threat and risk assessments.
- Closed-Circuit TV Camera System,
- Security of supplies, equipment, and controlled substances
- Crisis management and emergency/unusual event response.
- Security Plan/Contingency Plan.
- Fire fighting and evacuation plan.