Financial institutions face significant challenges in these uncertain times of spread of terrorism and market vulnerability. Cash, securities, and other monetary instruments are a primary target for theft, embezzlement, armed robberies and other related crimes. Additionally, responding to socioeconomic conditions, dealing with protests, and maintaining banking customer trust require professional security planning and protection.
Egypt Security Group Company (ESG) brings financial industry clients an integrated approach to security that provides a range of services and proven reliability to meet both conventional and extended security needs. The ESG provides services from risk analysis and robbery suppression planning to uniformed security.
Professional facilities protection entails the highest level of security services related to access control, ingress and egress monitoring, after-hours protection, patrols, and alarm monitoring. ESG focuses on threat/risk assessments, situation analysis, and careful planning for a proactive rather than reactive approach.
Below is a sampling of key services provided in support of financial institutions:
- Full compliance with the Bank Protection Requirements.
- Protest mitigation
- Threat and risk assessments
- Closed-circuit TV camera system.
- Facilities protection
- Security and safety consultation.
- Emergency/unusual event response
- Robbery prevention and avoidance
- Preventive patrols
- Alarm monitoring and response
- Security protection of ATMs and other off-site facilities
- Armed and unarmed security guards.